Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Making a "Help" List for e-Classrooms

Folks--

I'm working on a "help" sheet with numbers and emails for common
problems or questions people might have when teaching in the e-
classrooms, and I was hoping you could give me a hand making sure
I've covered everything.

Seems to me there are about a half-dozen categories that would cover
most problems:

* Paper and Other Supplies
* Computers
* Printers and Printing
* Projectors and Projector Bulbs
* All Other Instructional Equipment
* Furniture and Room Maintenance Issues
* Temperature

Two questions for you:

(1) Can you think of things that might not fit into those categories?
(2) Are there specific troubleshooting/help questions you want to see
addressed more clearly?

(Question 2 is where you vent. E.g., "How the %$#@ do I . . ." or
"What the %$#$ am I supposed to do when . . ." C'mon. You know
you've got one.)

Thanks!

Fred

No comments: